LEASE ADMINISTRATOR CORPORATE OFFICE - ST. LOUIS, MO
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE HEADED, RENT ONE IS THE PLACE TO START ... IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE!
(Including but not limited to)
- Learn and help to successfully integrate new property management software.
- Maintain complete and accurate files and records of leases and associated documents and verify it has been input correctly into management software.
- Coordinate collection and documentation of all rents and ability to produce notices pertaining to lease obligations of retail stores and tenants of centers.
- Engage, contract, supervise and approve invoices for repairs, maintenance and construction.
- Successfully manage diverse array of projects.
- Manage Landlord and Tenant relations as they pertain to: coordinating requests for repairs and maintenance, understanding of rent and NNN charges, lease issues and responsibilities.
- Experience in commercial real estate or property management ideal.
- Lease experience preferred.
- Prefer a working knowledge of leasing, marketing, construction, terminology and tenant relations.
- PC literacy is required (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to analyze simple financial statements and prepare detailed budgets and operating forecasts.
- Ability to adapt quickly and calmly to deviations from plans and provide recommendations to overcome obstacles and create new action plans.
- Skyline property management, or other property management software, experience while not required would be preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to understand and carry out industry specific written and oral direction.
- Positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Presents ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner; negotiate, persuade, and modify opinion in order to reach the goals/objectives of the project.
- Ability to work independently as a project leader and team member.
- Ability to work in an efficient manner with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow through.
Rent One, an equal opportunity employer, emphasizes the personal and financial growth of its employees. Continued personal growth leads to satisfaction; therefore, we strive to supply ongoing education and advancement opportunities to our team members along with a competitive wage.
We offer these benefits to help attract people with positive attitudes, great work ethics and superior skills:
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Options
- Paid Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company Match
- Employee Development Programs
- Health and Wellness Awareness
- Drug-free Workplace
- Flexibility to develop processes that accommodate your personal style
- Relaxed company culture & strong core values emphasizing client service and sustained growth
- Ongoing training and support of personal development
- Opportunity to develop critical skills.
- Full benefits / PTO/401k Match program available with sustained employment
- Traveling to sites and possible conventions.
- Multiple ways to engage as fully as desired and long term define your path to success.