NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE HEADED, RENT ONE IS THE PLACE TO START ... IT WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU EVER MAKE!
Do you have a passion for vehicles and enjoy seeing them run their best? Are you organized and know how to get things done? Then our Fleet Administrator position might be for you. This position is responsible for the reporting and coordinating maintenance for a large fleet of vehicles to include vans, box trucks, tractor trailers, and corporate vehicles. In addition, this position provides leadership, guidance, training and technical support for the company’s vehicle fleet.
- Generate standard reports, (total vehicles, # assignments, fuel usage, vehicle costs, maintenance costs, replacement timing etc..).
- Track and manage vehicles (Monitoring of age/mileage/condition for replacement).
- Coordinate/Maintain vehicle titles, registrations, license plates, gas cards, insurance cards
- Ability to perform data entry and computer entry tasks, excellent administrative skills, and organizational skills including advanced spreadsheet proficiency
- Analytical skills that diagnose numerical trends and target root causes of below standard performance
- Provide oversight and assistance to operations as it relates to process development/improvement, PM inspections and compliance, purchasing, tire programs, fleet repairs, maintenance diagnostics, and DOT compliance.
- Maintain master vehicle list in selected software
- Assist Fleet Manager with vehicle maintenance and moving vehicles.
A love of vehicles is the primary responsibility but the following are also important:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year or more of experience in fleet operations management and transportation safety management
- Strong multitasking abilities, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Professional demeanor with both internal and external contacts including friendly, courteous treatment of peers, and people at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to incorporate new technology solutions
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer and professional relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills
Rent One, an equal opportunity employer, emphasizes the personal and financial growth of its employees. Continued personal growth leads to satisfaction; therefore, we strive to supply ongoing education and advancement opportunities to our team members along with a competitive wage.
We offer these benefits to help attract people with positive attitudes, great work ethics and superior skills:
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Options
- Paid Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company Match
- Employee Development Programs
- No Sundays or Shift Work (Close on Saturday at 5 p.m.; close on weekdays at 6 p.m.)
- Health and Wellness Awareness
- Drug-free Workplace
- Apparel Program